We offer 30-day free returns for all domestic orders placed online. All returned items must be in original packaging, including documentation, manuals, warranty information and registration. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages during transit. All products returned by mail must have a Return Authorization (RA) number for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of the RA number’s issue date. Original freight charges are not refundable. Refunds will be made to the original method of payment and are typically processed within 15 business days of package receipt. We will email you to confirm when the credit has been sent electronically to your credit card. Please allow 48 hours from that time for the funds to process.
Avura offers a one-year warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers 100% product replacement for your unit, batteries, chargers and accessories on any workmanship or component defects up to one (1) year from the date of purchase. Some specific product exclusions may apply.
Request a Return
For online orders placed through avura.com:
- Click here or call our Customer Care Product Specialists at 641-450-1043 to request a Return Authorization number
- Enter your order number
- Select the item(s) you would like to return
- Once you request an RA number, you will receive return instruction and a pre-paid return label via email
- Attach the return label to the outside of your package
For retail purchases:
- Contact the original retailer to return or exchange products
- Please note, all retail purchase are subject to the original retailer’s specific return policies
- We will not accept returns or exchanges for Avura products purchased through a retailer
A 10% restocking fee will be charge for any product when the factory seal has been broken.
Retail price will be charged for any production missing the original box, packing material, contents, accessories and/or manuals.